The Advanced Studies and Research in Finance program from the IGR – IAE Rennes allows students to choose elective topics, depending on their academic project (research or CFA preparation).
The program and supervision of students focusing on research are supported by the Research Center for Economics and Management (CREM), the only research center dedicated to Economics and Management Sciences in the western part of France.
CREM is accredited by the National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS).
The «Advanced Studies and Research in Finance» program is a one-year course whose main objectives are:
- to prepare students to doctorate level
- to prepare for the CFA® exam
- to provide a solid background and training to pursue careers in the financial, banking, insurance and corporate sectors as research analysts, financial consultants or executives...
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The program is taught exclusively in English. It consist of eight mandatory core modules. Students will attend several seminars on financial issues, taught by invited professors and professionals from the private sector, will be given to students.
- Students will also take intensive classes of French language.
- Please note: in a process of continuous improvement, training contents is subject to possible changes.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 86 other Masters in Business Administration in France
- motivation letter written in English explaining the reasons why you are applying to the program.
- detailed curriculum vitae;
- Certified copy of the Bachelor's degree (4-year Bachelor’s) and related certified transcripts;
- if applicable, Certified copy of the Master's degree and related certified transcripts;
- Evidence of English language proficiency.
- passport sized photo;
- photocopy of passport or "carte de séjour" if applicable;
- certified translation in French or in English of birth certificate (if this document is not available when you apply, you can upload your passport again, bearing in mind that the birth certificate will be necessary for various administrative matters upon your arrival in France);
International6990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6990 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6990 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rennes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.