Students attend a challenging interdisciplinary program that blends strategic, managerial, organizational and economic approaches in order to analyze innovation and technology, both at firm and market levels (including the evaluation of legal implications).
We aim to develop the analytical skills required to understand the dynamics of technology within and across organizations; the decision-making abilities to turn technological opportunities into new ideas; and the problem-solving attitude to make successful innovations out of new ideas.
Graduates of Economics and Management of Innovation and Technology course at Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi are prepared to cover a number of different roles, including:
- Industry analysts, consultants on business development at large consultancies
- Business development managers and project managers of large innovation projects at multinational companies
- Product managers and business operations managers in high-tech companies
- Consultants and analysts at international organizations
- Consultants and analysts at regulatory authorities on innovation and intellectual property
- Market and competitive researchers for new product development and launch
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Competition Analysis
- Technology and Markets
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Data Analysis for Managerial Decisions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Innovation Management Technology Management View 6 other Masters in Technology Management in Italy
- Results of the GMAT (or GRE) test: The aptitude test scores provide a fair and objective way to compare applications.Bocconi requires only the total score (verbal and quantitative sections) of the GMAT or GRE.No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Grade point average of exams passed in the Undergraduate programThe undergraduate GPA and transcripts are an indication of the applicant's previous academic performance. No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Evaluation of the applicant's Curriculum vitae / Resumée and Personal statement
International14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.