These elements represent the ideal setting for preparing students to build an international career as managers or entrepreneurs and professionals in fields commonly referred to as the creative industries, including the visual arts, the performing arts, cinema, the media, publishing, entertainment, tourism, fashion, design and luxury.
In recent decades these sectors have had, and continue to have, a central role in the economic development of many countries: this role is linked to their ability to produce economic value and to improve their attractiveness, adding to social well-being and quality of life.
Core courses are complemented with workshops that help participants fully understand the dynamics of each subfield of the industrial and non-industrial arts and cultural sectors.
Workshops embrace a practitioner’s perspective and a down-to-earth approach as core lectures and case discussions are enhanced with different off-campus visits, various meetings with managers and professionals, commissioned business projects and field research on emerging issues and challenges that creative business and public sector organizations in the arts and cultural fields are facing.
Graduates of Master of Science in Economics and Management in Arts, Culture, Media and Entertainment from Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi are typically offered career opportunities in the following specialized sectors: cultural heritage and the arts market; media (television, cinema, radio, traditional publishing and multimedia, the music industry); communication; editing and media; live entertainment; tourism; fashion and design.
Typical professional profiles within these sectors include the following:
- Entrepreneurs, freelance professionals, consultants in the fields of cultural heritage, communication, live entertainment, media and fashion
- Managers in communication, radio, television and cinema, publishing and new media, fashion, entertainment and live performance companies
- Managers at cultural, museums, archiving, archaeological and tourism foundations and institutions
- Consultants and experts in the evaluation and care of artistic and cultural heritage
- Program schedule managers in communication companies
- Royalty managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management and Cultural Entrepreneurship
- International Property Law
- Customer Relationship Marketing in the Arts
- Performance Measurement and Evaluation
- Fundraising Management
- Comparative Cultural Policies
- Team and Project Management
- Cultural Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Area & Cultural Studies Media Management View 3 other Masters in Media Management in Italy
- Results of the GMAT (or GRE) testThe aptitude test scores provide a fair and objective way to compare applications.Bocconi requires only the total score (verbal and quantitative sections) of the GMAT or GRE.No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Grade point average of exams passed in the Undergraduate programThe undergraduate GPA and transcripts are an indication of the applicant's previous academic performance. No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Evaluation of the applicant's Curriculum vitae / Resumée and Personal statement
International14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.