You will learn how media organisation are engaging with the challenges resulting from the emergence of digital media technologies and platforms. The course introduces you to the processes by which media organisations develop their corporate strategies, business plans, marketing and production operation as they respond to radical change on the commercial.
The International Media Business course at the University of Westminster is designed to enable you to find and take up work placements and internships at media organisations in London during the course of their studies. Our graduates have successfully completed internships at TV production, web, multimedia, advertising, and news organisations in London.
Whether you are planning a career in a large media organisation or seeking to create your own initiatives and businesses, the International Media Business MA aims to provide the analytical insight, operational knowledge and planning skills you will need to prosper. The course is taught jointly Westminster's highly successful Media Management MA.
- International Media Business students have gone on to work for many social media business including Facebook, Youtube, Google as well as traditional media firms like Sky, Disney and Bloomberg. They have also worked as creatives and digital content producers for small and large business including Land Rover, AEG and BSI Global. Others have continued their education at PhD level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Media Business Dissertation or Professional Project
- Digital Media Enterprise: Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Media Markets
- Digital Media Production
- Media Work Experience
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInternational Business Media Management View 94 other Masters in Media Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of an upper second class honours degree (2:1) or a lower second class honours degree (2:2) and substantial relevant work experience.
- If your first language is not English you should have an IELTS 7.0 with 6.5 in writing and speaking and 6.0 in listening and reading.
- Applicants are required to submit one academic reference.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.