In today’s global competitive marketplace, the successful corporate executive needs to understand how the legal system and legal regulation can impact on their own area of expertise. Accordingly, the BangorBusinessSchool and the Bangor School of Law have combined to offer an innovative suite of interdisciplinary MBA and MA programmes.
You will have the opportunity to examine the law and regulation that affects business in a wide range of key areas. An important objective is to provide relevant analytical training in the latest strategic, managerial, legal and commercial developments in both public and private sectors. In this specifically tailored MBA programme, BangorBusinessSchool and the Bangor School of Law offer candidates an innovative suite of key Management and Law subjects.
The Master of Business Administration - Law and Management is offered at the Bangor University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Organisations and People
- Comparative Corporate Governance
- Finance for Managers
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategic Management
- Knowledge Management
- Contemporary Issues in Management
- New Venture Creation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We would generally advise that you send in your application form by the end of June (for September intake) or the end of October (for January intake).
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Law Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 234 other Masters in Public Law in United Kingdom
- Entry to the MBA/Diploma in Law and Management programme requires a 2(ii) undergraduate degree in a relevant subject, e.g. law, management, economics, finance, business, from a university, or a similar qualification from any other institution. Alternatively, possession of a suitable professional qualification and relevant practical experience may also be accepted. In general, however, applicants are judged on their individual merits and age, work experience and other factors are also considered.
- If your native language is not English, you must provide satisfactory evidence that you have an adequate knowledge and understanding of written and spoken English.
International17800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bangor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.