MSc in Business Administration and Bioentrepreneurship is a full-time two year (four semesters) programme at Copenhagen Business School (CBS). You will take courses in advanced biology and learn the business tools and methods from business required to translate scientific research and patents into innovative products and viable business opportunities. The teaching draws on industry experts, high quality academic faculty, real life cases, insight into bio ventures, and a three month internship in one of Denmark’s leading life-science companies.
With a master’s degree in bioentrepreneurship you can manage the following tasks in Denmark as well as abroad:
- Market analysis and planning
- Valuation and finance
- Innovation and IPR
- Management of biotech companies regarding its finances , organiation and governance
- Development of large sales and collaboration projects (business development)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation, entrepreneurship and strategy in biobusiness
- Biobusiness marketing
- Governance, Control and Contracts in biobusiness
- Finance, Accounting and valuation in BioBusiness
- BBIP Entrepreneurship Project
- Internship in partner firms
- Master thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship View 8 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
MSc in Business Administration and Bioentrepreneurship accept applicants with a bachelor degree, as well as students who are currently already enrolled in a Master or Phd programme.
The application process depends on which of these groups you belong to.
Admission for students with a bachelor degree
- fulfill the specific entry requirements, and
- fulfil the language requirement, and
- fulfil the general entry requirement of having an academic bachelor degree within the natural sciences
International15200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.