Is the Global MBA at KEDGE Business School designed for you?
Yes. If you are an experienced manager and you want to :
- Accelerate you career and become a key player in your company.
- Develop beyond your technical expertise into a general management position with a cross-functional perspective.
- Handle new challenges in other industries, functions or countries.
- Meet new people, share and enrich your vision with other executives and create a solid global network.
You are convinced you need to :
- Become more effective, and develop a strategic vision to create innovative solutions.
- Acquire knowledge and competencies in global business, accounting & finance.
- Increase your self-confidence and develop your leadership skills.
Now is the time for you to influence the future : enter the 25th intake of KEDGE EMBA
Offer an Executive MBA to your career
Your career is already successful but you know that your potential can lead you much further.
You need to continually develop yourself, to expand your mind, to stimulate your intellect, and to face new challenges. You are therefore making one of the most positive and life-changing decisions ever: to invest profitably in YOUR future. You wish to own a world-class Executive MBA to open new doors, increase your capacities and extend your global network. Enter the next Intake of our EMBA programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Model Design
- Business Ethics & Social Responsibility
- Corporate Strategy
- Strategic Innovation
- Business Communication
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Multinational Finance
- Organizational Behaviour
- Change Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Next intakes :
- Paris/ Marseille/ Bordeaux: November - March
- Shanghai: December
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 11 other Masters in Executive MBA in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Significant work experience and a minimum of 5 years managerial experience.
- Strong motivation and clear professional objectives.
- Required for non-native English speakers: TOIEC (750), TOEFL (110) or IELTS (7.5)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National19500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Bordeaux
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.