This Information Management - Information Systems and Technologies Management from NOVA IMS is ranked as the best Master degree Program in Information Systems Management in in Western Europe by Eduniversal, international agency that publishes an annual ranking of the best Master degree programs and MBA in the world.
Who is it for?
The Master degree program in Information Management, with a specialization in Information Systems and Technologies Management, is aimed at those who have roles in Information Systems. Managers and experts in the coordination and development of Information Systems projects, IT auditing, quality control and strategic management of Information Systems, are among the target of this specialization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Management and Storage
- Data Privacy, Security and Ethics
- Information Systems Development
- Information Systems Governance
- Information Systems Management
- Information Technologies Services Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
June 16th to July 16th, 2020 - only After Working Hours format.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Technology Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enter this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a compatible field (completed by September);
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
The tuition fee is €6.000, of which €4.100 corresponds to the curricular component (1st year) and €1.900 for the development of final work (2nd year).
- Financial discount:
- Students who choose to pay the tuition fee in a single payment have a 5% discount on the payable amount;
- Students who choose to pay the tuition fee in two installments have a 2,5% discount on the payable amount.
- NOVA IMS' Alumni ( Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master Degree and Doctoral Programs) from a different program of the one they will attend have a 20% discount on the tuition fee, cumulative with the financial discount;
- Companies that finance the program to 2 employees, in the same academic year, have a 10% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts;
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.