The Master Degree Program in Information Management - Information Systems and Technologies Management from NOVA IMS is ranked as the 2nd best Master degree Program in Information Systems Management in in Western Europe by Eduniversal, international agency that publishes an annual ranking of the best Master degree programs and MBA in the world.
Who is it for?
The Master degree program in Information Management, with a specialization in Information Systems and Technologies Management, is aimed at those who have roles in Information Systems. Managers and experts in the coordination and development of Information Systems projects, IT auditing, quality control and strategic management of Information Systems, are among the target of this specialization.
Course units include:
- Architectures for Information Systems
- Business Process Management
- Data Management and Storage
- Data Privacy, Security and Ethics
- Digital Transformation
- Information Project Management
- Information Systems Development
- Information Systems Governance
- Information Systems Management
- Information Technologies Services Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
June 21st to July 21st, 2022
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Engineering Management View 7 other Masters in Engineering Management in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at NOVA IMS and/or in Portugal, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
To enter this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a compatible field (completed by September);
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written).
International4066 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6100 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA4066 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6100 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
The tuition fee is €6.100, of which €4.200 corresponds to the curricular component (1st year) and €1.900 for the development of final work (2nd year).
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Financial discount:
- A single payment: a 5% discount on the payable amount;
- Two installments: a 2,5% discount on the payable amount.
- NOVA IMS' Alumni ( Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master Degree and Doctoral Programs) from a different program of the one they will attend have a 20% discount on the tuition fee, cumulative with the financial discount;
- Companies that finance the program to 2 employees, in the same academic year, have a 10% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts;
- Companies that finance the program to 3 or more employees, in the same academic year, have a 20% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.