The program lasts four semesters (120 ECTS). The classes of 1st and 2nd semesters of the program will start in September, ending in June, running after working hours (after 6.30 p.m.), 2 to 3 times a week.
Graduates will have the following degrees:
- M.Sc. in Information Management, with a specialization in Information Systems and Technologies Management, by NOVA Information Management School of Universidade NOVA de Lisboa, Portugal - Ranked by Eduniversal as the best Master Program in Information Systems Management in Western Europe.
- M.Sc. in Business Informatics by School of Economics and Business (SEB LU), of Ljubljana University, Slovenia - Accredited by AACBS, theAssociation to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Who is it for?
This European Master of Science in Information Systems Management from NOVA IMS is aimed at graduates in management, engineering, economics, marketing, information management, and professionals in network systems and data communications analysis, computer software engineering (both applications and systems software), network, computer systems and database administration, among others, who are willing to acquire additional Information Systems Management skills to be applied in their professional field.
Accreditation by both the AACSB (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS (the European Quality Improvement System)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Management and Storage
- Data Privacy, Security and Ethics
- Descriptive Methods of Data Mining
- Information Systems Development
- Information Systems Governance
- Information Technologies Services Management
- Management of Information Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
April 7th to May 13th, 2021.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems Software Engineering View 18 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enter this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor's degree in a compatible field;
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.