The Business Administration programme at Koc University is a one-year full time program. It provides close links with the academia and the business world.
Students work on site with company executives on a real business project and they can study their subject of interest deeply with worldwide acclaimed faculty.
What You Bring
- Modular MBA & Tech MBA & Design MBA & Health MBA: Desire to gain an advanced management degree while continuing your professional career
- Full time MBA: Willingness to take a one-year break from your career in order to fully commit to an intensive curriculum and an applied business project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Operations Management
- Global Economics
- Financial Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 28 other Masters in Business Administration in Turkey
- GMAT or GRE score
- An official academic transcript from every university attended
- Three essays as specified
- Application fee payment slip
- TOEFL and ALES scores can also be uploaded if available
International11250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11250 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Foreign currency - 92,500 TL.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Koç University prides itself in offering extensive scholarship packages for high caliber graduate students that meet our selective admissions criteria.
To be considered for a scholarship:
- Complete and submit the online application form for your program of interest with all the required documents. There are no separate scholarship forms
- Submitting an application without the required exam scores (GRE, TOEFL) significantly diminishes your admission chances and therefore your scholarship chances.
- All applications are evaluated on the academic merits of the candidate and not financial need.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.