In the audiovisual industry, these skills can also be applied in the conduct of generic or other products where typography is applied.
The Masters in Graphic Design ESAD.CR aims to provide students with the conceptual and practical skills of a high professional level in specific areas of graphic design and communication for multiple platforms, which feature contemporary visual culture.
The Master of Graphic Design ESAD.CR focuses on preparing students with a set of theoretical and practical studies in contemporary graphic design, typography applied, graphic design for contemporary means of communication and branding.
Courses are complemented by seminars and research methodologies that explore the communication design conceptually and operationally, approaching simultaneously experimental and professional dimensions.
The last two semesters focus on the preparation of sustained practical design work that could be replaced by an internship.
This programme is state accredited.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graphic Design Studio
- Graphic Design for Contemporary Media
- Studies of Contemporary Graphic Design
- Applied Typography
- Atelier Design Gráfico
- Paper Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Holders of a bachelor’s degree or legal equivalent in Communication Design, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Product Design, Fine Arts, New Media, interested in pursuing studies in the area of Graphic Design;
- Holders of a foreign academic bachelor’s degree following a 1st cycle of studies organized according to the principles of the Bologna process in Graphic Design and related areas;
- Holders of a foreign bachelor’s degree that is recognized as meeting the objectives of a degree by the Scientific-Technical Council of ESAD.CR in Graphic Design and related areas;
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum which is recognized as attesting the capacity to carry out this cycle of studies by the Scientific-Technical Council of ESAD.CR.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA570 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1140 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.