During the Hotel and Tourism Management programme of AIM Paris - International Hotel & Tourism Management Academy students acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to equip them for management roles in the hospitality and tourism sector. The managerial skills acquired are also relevant to any other industry necessitating staff supervision, team coaching, accounting skills, etc.
AIM's MBA graduates are equipped with a solid and well-recognized degree, a good command of English and industry experience acquired through internships in management roles in France and abroad. As a result, they are in the best possible position to secure employment in the months following graduation with employers guaranteed that they are recruiting a high-quality candidate who is ready for immediately operational.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial accounting
- Human resources management
- Managing service in food & beverage operations
- Rooms department management
- Strategic sales & marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 6 other Masters in Hospitality Management in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The completed application form (by mail or online).
- A photocopy of your: national identity card (both sides) or passport.
- A cover letter (in French or English) explaining your choice of the tourism and hospitality sector, the reasons for your application to AIM and the program that you have selected.
- Photocopies of your last three academic reports and the qualifications or diplomas that you have obtained.
- A recent TOEFL or IELTS certificate, or proof of a sufficient level of English (certificate of English studies, certification of courses taken in English,...).
- Exclusively for residents in France: A check or a bank transfer of €100 payable to AIM.
International8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.