About this Degree
On completion of the Global Executive Master of Luxury Management (GEMLux) degree at MIP Politecnico Di Milano, you will earn a dual qualification from University of Wollongong in Dubai and the internationally renowned MIP Politecnico di Milano in Italy.
Students will be prepared to launch an iconic luxury brand, understand the luxury retail experience, promote a major luxury shopping destination and create unique and unforgettable experiences.
These are achieved through a number of formative and hands-on methodologies, including:
- teaching and instilling the fundamentals of luxury management, with special attention paid to the supplementation of the skills and knowledge essential to luxury brand management and therefore not typically taught in conventional management studies;
- providing outlets for students to get in touch with key players in the industry, allowing for the development of meaningful connections and networking opportunities;
- providing students with the opportunities to gain work experience in cooperation with luxury-based companies to assist in the progression of working aptitude and skills.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 51 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application form
- Application fee of €100 (non-refundable)
- CV or resume in English
- Copy of University degree and transcripts
- English certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) for non-native speakers
- Motivation letter
- Copy of valid passport
- Reference letters – optional
- Digital passport-sized picture
- 4-year Bachelor degree (minimum 240 ECTS) or 3-year Bachelor degree + 1 year of professional experience
International13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.