About Peace and Development Studies at University of Limerick
A prime objective of the Graduate Diploma in Peace and Development Studies at University of Limerick is to provide individuals with expertise in peacebuilding and development issues and to provide informed and committed personnel to contribute effectively in these areas at a professional level.
The course prepares students from diverse backgrounds for a career in or further research on international affairs, conflict management and resolution, peace operations, humanitarian assistance, development aid and related areas.
- Graduate Seminar in Development;
- Graduate Research Methods;
- Graduate Seminar in Peacebuilding
- Research Methods (progressing dissertation)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
EU Applicants: Early application is advisable.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Sustainable Development View 43 other Masters in International Relations in Ireland
- Qualification transcripts and certificates
- English language qualification if English is not your first language
- Certified English translations of your transcripts/certificates where the originals are in a language other than English.
- A copy of your birth certificate (long document)
International15800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6200 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Limerick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.