A prime objective of the Graduate Diploma in Peace and Development Studies at University of Limerick is to provide individuals with expertise in peacebuilding and development issues and to provide informed and committed personnel to contribute effectively in these areas at a professional level.
The course prepares students from diverse backgrounds for a career in or further research on international affairs, conflict management and resolution, peace operations, humanitarian assistance, development aid and related areas.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate Seminar in Development;
- Graduate Research Methods;
- Graduate Seminar in Peacebuilding
- Research Methods (progressing dissertation)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Sustainable Development View 30 other Masters in International Relations in Ireland
- Qualification transcripts and certificates
- English language qualification if English is not your first language
- Certified English translations of your transcripts/certificates where the originals are in a language other than English.
- A copy of your birth certificate (long document)
International12884 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12884 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5912 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5912 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.