A prime objective of the Graduate Diploma in Peace and Development Studies at University of Limerick is to provide individuals with expertise in peacebuilding and development issues and to provide informed and committed personnel to contribute effectively in these areas at a professional level.
The course prepares students from diverse backgrounds for a career in or further research on international affairs, conflict management and resolution, peace operations, humanitarian assistance, development aid and related areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Seminar in Development;
- Graduate Research Methods;
- Graduate Seminar in Peacebuilding
- Research Methods (progressing dissertation)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Sustainable Development View 42 other Masters in International Relations in Ireland
- Qualification transcripts and certificates
- English language qualification if English is not your first language
- Certified English translations of your transcripts/certificates where the originals are in a language other than English.
- A copy of your birth certificate (long document)
International13140 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13140 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6030 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6030 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Limerick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.