An institution on a human scale composed of tutors and students from all over the world, Montpellier Business School and its Grande Ecole Programme have marked themselves out as being outstanding by their ability to defend strong humanist values combined with an educational system based on academic excellence for 120 years. Our ambition is based on the belief that innovative methods and different paths in terms of training and education are essential to the progress of our society.
Job openings & careers
Grande Ecole Programme graduates are characterised by a rapid professional integration: 70% of students are recruited before graduation.
They mainly begin their career path with a permanent employment contract, with the status of manager, primarily in large companies, but there are also so many of them working in smaller companies, starting their own business, or carrying out self-employed activities.
This rapid professional integration is promoted through the completion of a significant professional experience during the training curriculum, in particular through apprenticeship.
The great diversity of professional specialisations offered by Grande Ecole Programme at Montpellier Business School multiplies the opportunities of entering the job market into diverse sectors of activities. Graduates are mainly employed in the commercial and distribution sectors, in consulting, auditing and financial activities. The agri-food and information technology sectors (industry or services) are also privileged sectors.
While the main functions held by graduates in their first job fall within the commercial realm at large, they also occupy management, marketing and purchasing functions.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Human resources & diversity management
- Strategic marketing & product management
- Strategic management
- Management control
- Legal issues
- Digital economy and business model
- Intercultural negotiation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 74 other Masters in Business Administration in France
- The International Entrance Exam is open to candidates holding a foreign degree at the level of Bac+3 (3 years of higher education) or Bac+4 (4 years of higher education) equivalent to 180 ECTS credits. It enables to join the second year programme of the Grand Ecole Programme (Master in management) and get a Master’s degree Bac+5 (5 years of higher education), endorsed and recognised by the French State, accredited AACSB and EPAS.
- Individual interview: Montpellier Business School’s individual interview uses the HAY Management method allowing the examination board to identify the candidate’s personal characteristics and its potential as a future manager. The questions asked by the members of the examination board are intended to gradually deepen their knowledge of the candidate.
Required documents :
- Copy of passport
- Copy of highest degree obtained
- Copies of the past 3 years academic transcripts (including the current one)
International6950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA6950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.