Why choose the MVS - Wine and Spirits Management programme delivered by KEDGE Business School ?
Learning by doing
- With the ongoing link between students, lecturers and companies, students actively participate in their own training.
Getting involved in a wine and spirits management project
- A full time 6-month internship
- A research project – the thesis – dealing with a concrete business issue
Our partners network and educators
- The team of researchers and lecturers of Kegde Wine & Spirits Academy
- Masters of Wine
- Key players of the industry
- WSET Level 2 & 3 with Bordeaux Wine campus, WSET Approved Programme Provider in Bordeaux
- Internationally recognized Wine & Spirits companies welcoming our interns
The MSc in Wine & Spirits Management offers career opportunities in France and abroad, mainly in sales, marketing, communication, consulting and purchasing:
- Sales manager
- Export manager
- Import manager
- International development manager
- Sales & marketing director
- Consultant in wine and spirits business
- Wine tourism director
- Category manager
- Community manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wine Economics and Wine & Spirits markets
- Wine & Spirits Marketing
- Managing & negociating with distributors
- Export Strategy
- Financial Analysis
- Supply Chain & Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Wine & Spirits Law
- Knowledge of Wine & Spirits
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Horticulture View 175 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application.
- Other degree
- Recommandation/Cover letter
- Professional certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13266 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA13266 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Long Track: 5 academic semesters
- Preparatory Year : €8,500
- MSc : €19,900
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.