The best MSc to experience the world
The business community is expected to take on ever-increasing levels of global responsibility, with respect to both internal and external stakeholders, communities and the environment. The world of global business is constantly evolving and challenging common-sense ways of thinking.
The International Business programme at KEDGE Business School explores the various cultural and geopolitical factors that make up today’s complex international business environment. It recreates the complexities of this ever-changing global context to help students succeed in their future careers.
- International business developer
- Export sales manager
- Area manager
- Import-Export manager
- Sales & Marketing manager
- Government official responsible for international affairs
- International Environment & Geopolitics
- Corporate Strategy & New Business Models
- Marketing & International Negotiation
- Corporate Finance
- International Business Law
- Supply Chain & Import Export Administration
- International Management: A Cross Cultural Approach
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The selection period will be close as soon as the programm will get his quota of new students for the school year.
More informationGo to the programme website
DisciplinesInternational Business View 78 other Masters in International Business in France
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application
- Other degree
- Recommandation/Cover letter
- University/school certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
International10666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA10666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Long Track: 5 academic semesters
- Preparatory Year : €8,500
- MSc : €16,000
- Early bird scholarship for all international applicants who confirm their enrollment before February, 29.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.