The best MSc to experience the world
The business community is expected to take on ever-increasing levels of global responsibility, with respect to both internal and external stakeholders, communities and the environment. The world of global business is constantly evolving and challenging common-sense ways of thinking.
The International Business programme at KEDGE Business School explores the various cultural and geopolitical factors that make up today’s complex international business environment. It recreates the complexities of this ever-changing global context to help students succeed in their future careers.
- International business developer
- Export sales manager
- Area manager
- Import-Export manager
- Sales & Marketing manager
- Government official responsible for international affairs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Environment & Geopolitics
- Corporate Strategy & New Business Models
- Marketing & International Negotiation
- Corporate Finance
- International Business Law
- Supply Chain & Import Export Administration
- International Management: A Cross Cultural Approach
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The selection period will be close as soon as the programm will get his quota of new students for the school year.
DisciplinesInternational Business View 82 other Masters in International Business in France
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application
- Other degree
- Recommandation/Cover letter
- University/school certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Long Track: 5 academic semesters
- Preparatory Year : €8,500
- MSc : €16,500
Living costs for Bordeaux
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.