The work and organisational psychology programme at University of Limerick offers a unique behavioural lens through which to examine, understand and shape the complex work organisation. It seeks to equip candidates with a sound understanding of theory and research and develop core competences and professional skills in the domain areas of organisational theory, organisational change, employment relations, selection & assessment, training, employee wellbeing and research design and methods.
Why should you consider the MSc in Work and Organisational Psychology ?
- To develop core competencies and professional skills in organisational theory, organisational change, employment relations, selection & assessment, training, employee wellbeing and research design and methods.
- The MSc in Work & Organisational Psychology is fully accredited by the Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI)
- Students who successfully complete the course are eligible for British Psychological Society (BPS) Psychometric Testing accreditation Levels A&B (Intermediate).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Theory
- Work Design and Employee Wellbeing
- Psychometric Assessment Certificate
- Psychology of Decision Making and Change
- Personnel Psychology Selection and Assessment
- Test User (Occupational, Ability)
- Test User (Occupational, Personality)
- Psychology of Employment Relations
- Human Resource Development
- Dissertation A & B
- PM6131 Research Methods
- Professional Skills Laboratory
- Advanced Analysis for Psychology 1
- Research Skills Development
- Professional Development 1
- Professional Development 2
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 46 other Masters in Psychology in Ireland
- Applicants for the MSc in Work and Organisationa l Behaviour/Psychology programme must have a first or second class Level 8 honours degree
- Applicants must also satisfy the English Language Requirements of the University.
- The University reserves the right to shortlist and interview applicants as deemed necessary.
- Three or more years work experience is preferred for applicants with a second class (lower) honours degree.
International14228 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14228 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8684 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8684 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.