Why should you consider an MSc in Financial Services at University of Limerick?
- Exceptional employment prospects
- The MSc in Financial Services won the GradIreland Postgraduate course of the year 2011 – business
- The Kemmy Business School is the only campus in Ireland with a fully equipped Trading Floor offering students the ability to deepen their theoretical understanding and provides valuable market experience
- The MSc in Financial services offers students electives which allow them to tailor their academic programme
- The programme includes valuable professional development and self-positioning skills – an increasingly important ability in today’s competitive job market
- Trading Floor certification and an international business trip are included in the programme
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Responsibility
- Research Methodologies in Finance
- Professional Development
- Global Finance and Capital Markets
- Derivative Markets
- Financial Analysis and Governance
- Wealth and Portfolio Management
- Research Methodology in Finance Workshops
- International Business Workshop
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Applications for EU students are accepted on a rolling basis
DisciplinesFinance View 38 other Masters in Finance in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants will possess a minimum 2:2 honours primary degree in a relevant discipline (for example, business, finance, economics, social science and mathematics).
- However, students from cognate backgrounds are also encouraged to apply. An interview may form part of the application process. Applicants who cannot satisfy the minimum 2:2 honors primary degree requirement may be accepted on the basis of relevant professional experience.
International14228 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14228 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8684 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8684 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.