More and more companies become global. As a result, there is an increasing demand for graduates who can meet the challenges that come with globalisation, and who can develop and execute development strategies in an international perspective.
The Master's programme in Operations and Innovation Management (Master of Science in Engineering) with specialisation in Global Business Development will provide you with competences in international strategy and change processes, and you gain tools for analysis, organisation, and development in a global context.
Degree designation: Master of Science in Engineering
During the Master's programme in Operations and Innovation Management you specialise in Global Business Development. You get to work with subjects such as strategy, innovation and change processes. At Aalborg University you gain a balanced analytical, systemic and managerial insight into subject areas of the programme.
Moreover, you get a chance to build a network industry even before graduation as the programme is characterised by a high degree of collaboration with industrial partners.
Job and Career
As a graduate from the Operations and Innovation Management programme, you will be qualified to perform a number of challenging management tasks. Career opportunities are diverse, and you will not be limited to one job description.
The possible job titles are numerous: International Project Manager, head of outsourcing or International Human Resource consultant to name just a few possibilities.Examples of Graduate Destinations Include
- Grundfos A/S - e.g. as Supply Chain Manager in Shanghai, China.
- Sauer-Danfoss A/S – e.g. as Lean Process Manager
- B&O A/S – e.g. as Senior Direct of Technology, Platforms and Innovation
- Gabriel A/S – as Director
- VELUX A/S – e.g. as Manufacturing Manager for new products
- Vestas Wind Systems – e.g. as Team Leader of Planning and Control in Madrid, Spain
- Novo Nordisk A/S – e.g. as executive assistant to Manufacturing Development
- LEGO system A/S – e.g. as Lean Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Organisation Analysis and Design
- Enterprise Engineering and Design
- Operations Development and Strategy
- Integrated Solutions - Designing Global Business Systems and Value Chains
- Innovation and Change Management
- Global Business Performance
- Business Intelligence
- Global Implementation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInnovation Management View 6 other Masters in Innovation Management in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Admission to the programme requires a relevant Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
International13514 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6757 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.