Why to study
The general strength of the Programme is generated by its didactics and methodology relying upon a balanced combination of theory and practice to be used in a future work as a teacher or educator.
The Programme facilitates gaining a multicultural view on educational issues and sharing personal/collective experience in intercultural settings.
The Early Language Education for Intercultural Communication Programme from University of Eastern Finland prepares its students to effectively tackle challenges and possibilities arising from the globalisation, as well as cultural and linguistic diversity.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation for International Students
- University Computing Skills
- University Study Skills
- Finnish Educational Systems and Organisations
- Introduction to Master's Degree Programme in Educational Sciences
- Quantitative Research Methods
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You are required to submit the following educational documents for the degree that you use as a basis for eligibility:
- The scanned copy of the original degree certificate (in the original language) and an English, Finnish or Swedish translation of the degree certificate
- The scanned copy of the original transcript of records (in the original language) and an English, Finnish or Swedish translation of the transcript of records.
- If the degree you use as a basis for eligibility to Master’s degree studies consists of studies completed at multiple institutions, for example a Higher National Diploma (HND) and a one-year Bachelor’s degree, you must submit educational documents that cover all your studies.
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.