You can expect high standards of tutoring by qualified practitioners with unparalleled experience in delivering advocacy. Choose Bar Practice Course (BPC) - part-time at The University of Law and add an internationally recognised Master's qualification to your CV.
You’ll be supported by our specialist careers service from the moment you accept your place.
Our track record says it all - 59% of our full-time UK/EEA Bar Practice Course students graduating in 2018 secured a pupillage (based on student data collated September 2020). Previously the Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Find out more on our university website!
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Law Special Education Public Law View 397 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible to take up your place, you must comply with the requirements for commencing a Bar Practice Course (BPC) set out by the Bar Standards Board (BSB).
- You will be required to pass the Bar Course Aptitude Test by August of the year you commence your studies. Further details on this test can be found on the Bar Standards Board website
- You will need either a qualifying law degree (QLD) 2:1 minimum or an undergraduate degree in any other subject and a Graduate Diploma in Law/CPE
- For qualifying law degrees, all offers based on predicted grades will be conditional upon achieving a 2:1 or above
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7260 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12100 GBP for the full programme during 20 months.
EU/EEA7260 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12100 GBP for the full programme during 20 months.
- BPC - Domestic: From £12,100. International: From £12,100.
- BPC LLM - Domestic: From £14,900. International: From £14,900.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.