The Environmental Science program from ISA Lille - Graduate School of Agriculture and Bioengineering (France Agro³) is designed to train future managers and scientists through a hands-on approach to gaining technical expertise in the sustainable management of polluted sites in an international context.
ISA Lille has built its expertise in Environmental Science on:
- applied courses in soil remediation, waste management, urban planning & environmental engineering
- research activities in the field of Soil Pollution and Remediation (LGCGE National Lab)
- an international network of partner universities
- industrial partnerships
The Environmental Science program gives students a general overview of:
- Prevention of soil pollution
- Water and air pollution
- Management and treatment of sites contaminated by human activities
- General assessment of pollution,
- Remediation/treatment of polluted sites (bioremediation, phytoremediation, biotechnology, and more)
ISA Lille is part of a corporate network gathering over 200 companies. For 8 years, ISA Lille has organized an annual Company and Career Day. This event gives all students a chance to meet a representative from the corporate world or a partner company.
Environmental Science graduates get diverse jobs and positions in the following departments: R&D, Prevention and Reduction of Pollution and Risks, Management of Polluted Sites. In addition, many of our Environmental Science graduates go on to pursue a PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Field Study in Environment
- Environmental Pollutants
- Toxicology - Ecotoxicology
- Pollutant Behavior in Abiotic Matrices
- Waste Management
- French as a Foreign Language
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Environmental Sciences Urban Planning View 7 other Masters in Environmental Management in France
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Life Sciences (Agriculture, Food Science, Biology, or related field)
- B2 level in language of instruction (French or English) certified by an official test score (DELF, DALF, French Bac)
- French is NOT required for admission to English-taught programs, but is highly recommended
International9900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9900 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.