About the program
The Business Administration program at Xidian University has developed extensive economics and management disciplines. The school acts as a hub for talent development and scientific research, and has generated a number of award-winning scientific breakthroughs with the support of its various research centers. At present, the school has 4 state-level first-class undergraduate majors, including Information Management and Information System, Business Administration, E-commerce and Finance, and 3 provincial-level first-class majors, including Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management and Human Resource Management.
SEM prioritizes the educational needs of its students, and places the development and instillation of character and integrity as a fundamental task in its “whole faculty, whole process, and all-round” education initiative. Its main mission is to facilitate the growth of responsible, innovative future leaders who are both business-smart and technology-savvy.
SEM’s faculty members contribute significantly to SEM’s vision of an intellectual community that is inquiry-driven and ethically engaged through their work in teaching, research and social engagement. In recent years, the school has received recognition for its teaching on national and provincial levels.
SEM has been actively carrying out international collaborations with many first-class universities and research institutes, striving to provide opportunities to both educators and students in this increasingly connected world. The School has established partnerships with universities, business schools, and research institutions in more than 10 countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, the Netherlands, Japan, and so on. It has implemented International Expert Programs for undergraduates, in which professors from top-tier business schools were appointed as adjunct professors at SEM, and eminent specialists and academics invited to deliver talks and lectures. A series of International Conferences on New Industrial Engineering were organized in collaboration with several renowned Japanese universities and businesses. A joint education program for undergraduate was approved by Ministry of Education in 2021. Both educators and students have benefited immensely from these efforts.
- Economics for Management
- Corporate Financial Analysis
- Organization and Human Resource Management Theory
- Senior Financial Accounting
- Business Data Analysis and Mining
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 46 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for the master's degrees must have bachelor's degrees
- Scanned copies of the originals of the highest degree certificates.
- Scanned copies of the originals of transcripts for all courses at the highest academic level.
- Scanned copies of valid passport information pages.
- Certificates of language proficiency of Chinese or English.
- Study and research plans in China.
- Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- Supervisor acceptance letter for international students of Xidian University (Annex 3).
- Physical Examination Record for foreigners (Annex 5).
- Certificate of Non- Criminal Record.
- Self-funded applicant shall provide Financial Support Guarantee Statement (Annex 7).
- Self-introduction short video.
- Application fee (RMB 600 yuan) payment receipt
International2918 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2918 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Xi'an
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.