The Master in Archives and Records Management (MARM) focuses on the study of theory-driven and cross-disciplinary practices of archiving and recordkeeping. Students will learn the knowledge and skills necessary to support and document critical organizational decisions and activities that will help ensure efficiency, transparency, and accountability in both public and private sectors, and to help preserve and promote our cultural heritage, collective memory, and identity.
At the end of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Evaluate the value of records and archives for research, expression, decision-making, and nation building
- Integrate core archival theories and principles in relation to praxis
- Apply established standards and best practices in performing preservation functions
- Design policies, programs, and strategies for the development of archives and records management
- Assess the legal, moral, and ethical responsibilities in preserving history, memory, and identity through archival records
- Formulate approaches and viewpoints to address the current problems and challenges on archives and records at the micro and macro levels
- Archival Theory And Practice
- Records Management Theories And Standards
- Digital Preservation
- Collection Management Of Archives And Records
- Law And Ethics For Archives And Records Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning; GWA at a grade not lower than 3.00, to be set by the unit;
- Intellectual capacity and aptitude for advanced studies and research
- Language proficiency; and
- Satisfaction of additional University requirements such as health clearance and other special admission requirements that may be imposed by the unit concerned and/or appropriate Graduate Committee/ Office.
International578 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34 EUR per credit during 24 months.
National578 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- PHP 130,000
Living costs for Quezon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.