- Through critical and strategic thinking, you will be able to design practical solutions and to organize, plan and set them in motion;
- You will understand how to analyse present-day problems while keeping an eye on the future, retaining the global picture while working at the local level;
- You will be a pioneer, no longer content with simple, handbook solutions, but understanding a complex and nuanced range of communications issues;
- You will be able to see the implications of technological and societal developments and to transcend boundaries in our ever-changing media landscape.
- Communication is at the heart of all human endeavour – from business, marketing, and conferences, to art, relationships, and social media. All societal challenges and organizational issues are inextricably interwoven with communication.
- In today’s world, to understand communication is to understand organizations, marketing, consumers, public relations, and many other key aspects of society. This is why our Master’s in Communication Studies is about more than just selling products, designing websites or creating marketing material.
This programme holds NVAO accreditation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essentials in Communication Science
- Societal Challenges
- Research Topics
- Master Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Organisational Behaviour Corporate Communication View 47 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in communication sciences or closely related
- Copy of diploma
- Transcript of records
- Copy of table of contents of textbooks or an overview of the topics that have been dealt with in these courses
- Research techniques and methodology
- Experience with the use of SPSS or comparable computer-based statistical packages
Required information to prove the fulfilment of the requirement:
- Copy of table of contents of textbooks
- English summary of thesis (BSc or MSc)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12250 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
The University of Twente offers excellent students the possibility to enrol in UT master’s programmes with a scholarship. These scholarships vary from government grants to funding by organizations or private persons. In addition, faculties and the University of Twente Scholarship Foundation (UTS) offer a limited number of scholarships to excellent students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.