About the programme
Thanks to recent advances in molecular biology, contemporary biology has seen the advent of "omics" approaches and the possibility to generate large-scale data at different levels of analysis from the genome, transcriptome, proteome, metabolome, epigenome and others. In this context, the so-called systems biology approach aims to integrate these multiple data, to model them and to come up with predictive models of biological behaviour.
The objective of the Microbial and Plant Systems Biology program from Paris-Saclay University is to acquire a quantitative vision of biological processes such as the dynamic interactions between components of a living system, and also between living systems in interaction with the environment.
- Systems Biology
- Cellular Economics
- Synthetic Biology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree corresponding to a “Licence” in France
- English language proficiency equivalent to the COE/ALTE (Council of Europe/Association of Language Testers in Europe) English course B2 level is required.
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
- Detailed description and hourly volume of courses taken since the beginning of the university program.
- Additional supporting documents
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma)
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.