Clinical Psychology from The Chinese University of Hong Kong unique blend of indigenous approaches and collaborative research with overseas colleagues has gained us an international reputation for innovative scholarship and proactive leadership in the discipline.
Students at Clinical Psychology from The Chinese University of Hong Kong will:
- develop psychological sciences in China
- teach and to do research in Hong Kong; OR remain overseas.
- Seminar in Research Methods
- Special Topics in Clinical Practices
- Ethics and Professional Issues
- Research Issues in Clinical Psychology
- Neuropsychology Assessment
- Health and Community Psychology
- Intelligence Assessment
- Assessment of Psychopathology and Personality
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology Counselling Psychology View 5 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in Hong Kong (SAR)
- a full resume
- an abstract of Bachelor's or Master's thesis;
- a self-description in English (750 words)
- a statement
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International18480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18480 USD per year during 24 months.
National42100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42100 USD per year during 24 months.
- HK$42,100 per annum for local students
- HK$145,000 per annum for non-local students
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.