At Stroke and Clinical Neurosciences from The Chinese University of Hong Kong students gain knowledge and practical exposures across all disciplines working as a team. We believe a multidisciplinary education facilitates a seamless cooperation in your workplace.
Our Programme prepares all healthcare professionals for challenges in managing stroke and neurological diseases and for career advancement. Over the years, we have differentiated ourselves as a premier healthcare training programme in Hong Kong and Asia.
- Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Research Methodology
- Practical Statistical Procedures and Scientific Report Writing
- Rehabilitation Sciences
- Specialty Stroke Nursing (TBC)
- Caregiving Skills and Stress Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis until all places are filled. Therefore, early applications are strongly encouraged.
DisciplinesPublic Health Neuroscience Health Sciences
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International9877 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19755 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National9877 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19755 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
HK$155,000 for the whole programme
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.