Business Administration from The Chinese University of Hong Kong teaches students about growth of service industries has created a strong demand for research into marketing approaches that increase service effectiveness given the unique characteristics of intangibility, inseparability, perishability, and variability intrinsic to consumer behavior. We emphasize on Service Innovation, Big Data Analytics, Hospitality Leadership, Business Sustainability and Social Media research. We are also the leading Hotel School for conducting impactful research on service robotics in the hospitality and tourism industries.
Students at Business Administration from The Chinese University of Hong Kong will gain knowledge in:
- real estate,
- finance and span a wide spectrum of relevant topics.
- Real Estate Investment Trusts,
- asset pricing theories,
- market efficiency of property markets,
- economics of corporate location.
- China and Hong Kong property markets,
- sustainability and diversity in real estate firms and investments.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Clearing Round: 31 March (Applications in Clearing Round will only be considered subject to availability of places.)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance International Business View 47 other Masters in Finance in Hong Kong (SAR)
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 12 months.
National5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 12 months.
HK$42,100 per annum
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.