The Sport Management at University of Cassino and Southern Lazio presents a highly interdisciplinary educational path and it is intended for training professionals with advanced knowledge and skills in the field of sports and physical activities management, with professional specificities related to: managerial and process governance, strategic planning and business organization, the planning, designing and management of sport events, the management of the sports facilities and the promotion of sports and physical activity both as a vector of economic development and as a factor of social and cultural development.
The graduate will have the competences to work in the managerial area of sports and physical activities:
- governance and management of organizations operating in the field of sport at all levels - from grassroots sport to high-level sport;
- management of human resources and sports facilities as well as the organization of services and sporting events.
- design and implementation of sports services and physical activities aimed at promoting social and economic development;
- Policy making
- Sport Policy and Sport Governance
- Sport events and facilities: structure, planning and safety
- Management control and marketing for sports
- Structure and management of sport events and facilities
- Management control for sports
- Safety and risk prevention in outdoor and indoor sport events
- Sport Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sports Management Sports Sciences View 126 other Masters in Management Studies in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates with a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Economics, Business administration, Law, and Sport sciences. Candidacies with different backgrounds will be evaluated by the Admission Committee against the ECTS in relevant disciplines acquired in previous courses. Admission of candidates, set at 40 positions, is based on the ranking order.
International360 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 360 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA360 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 360 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Cassino
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.