Do you believe that businesses and organizations today need creative, multidisciplinary managers who combine technological know-how with engineering and management skills? Do you see yourself taking on such a role, for example, in production and logistics, healthcare and/or financial engineering? Do you relish the prospect of using simulations, mathematical and/or statistical models to solve the problems and improve the performance of (international) organizations? If so, the two-year, Industrial Engineering and Management programme offered by University of Twente (UT) is the right choice for you.
Professionals with a Master’s degree in IEM are in high demand on the job market, even in economically tough times. On average, our graduates have a job within one month of graduation; 95% have one within six months. Most of these jobs are challenging and well-paid.
As a graduate you may work in consultancy or research, or take up a management position with a commercial company or a government or healthcare organization. We have graduates working a very wide range of employers: UPS, Unilever, Toyota, Rabobank, HP, DSM, Coca Cola, Compaq, Swatch, Grolsch, KPN, GM, Shell, Philips – to mention a few.
The programme holds NVAO accreditation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Engineering and Management
- Healthcare Technology and Management
- Production and Logistic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 57 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- Knowledge of the following topics: Statistics and Probability, Mathematics. Specialization related topics: Operation Research, Simulation, Financial topics
- Copy of diploma
- Transcript of records
- CGPA as mentioned in the UT’s Country list or at least a CGPA of 80% of the maximum score.
- For candidates that received their Bachelor’s degree in a country ratified the Lisbon Convention, an equivalent to the Dutch VWO Matehematics B. You can find a list with equivalent diploma here.
- Course descriptions of the courses which address mathematical topics and a reference list of literature of these courses.
- GRE or GMAT
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
The University of Twente offers excellent students the possibility to enrol in UT master’s programmes with a scholarship. These scholarships vary from government grants to funding by organizations or private persons. In addition, faculties and the University of Twente Scholarship Foundation (UTS) offer a limited number of scholarships to excellent students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.