The Master of Science (MSc) in Information Systems degree from University of Lausanne, thus trains high-level specialists with the skills needed to design, manage, evaluate and implement IT services and applications. This course also allows to undertake doctoral studies.
University studies develop a great many transverse skills such as: communication, critical, analytical and summarising faculties, abilities in research, and so on. This panoply of skills, combined with specialist knowledge acquired in the course of studies, is excellent preparation for a wide range of employment opportunities such as:
- IT Project Leaders
- Information System Designers
- Senior Management Technology Adviser
- Chief Technology Officer - CTO
- Chief Information Officer - CIO
- IS Auditor
- Business Analyst
- NTIC Consultant
- Company Architect
- Firstly, we offer a mix of courses in information system management and information system engineering. This gives our students an understanding of the potential and limits of information and communication technology in their implementation within an organization.
- Secondly, we offer both a solid conceptual foundation and practical skills related to information systems. This will enable our students to easily navigate through the different levels of abstraction required for the design, deployment and management of an information system.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 26 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates must be holders of a Bachelor of Science awarded by a Swiss university in one of the following areas: Business Information Systems; Economics, Management or Finance, provided that the candidates have earned at least 12 ECTS credits in informatics; in Informatics or Communication Systems provided that they have earned at least 12 ECTS credits in human and social sciences.
- Another degree or university title may be judged to be equivalent and give access to this Master’s degree course, with or without further conditions.
- French and English. Recommended level : C1.
International1100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 EUR per semester during 18 months.
National1100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- CHF 580 per semester
Living costs for Lausanne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.