We live in a digital world in an information age, which influences all fields.
Within the education field, pedagogy, instruction, content distribution, administration, and philosophy are all changing in response to digitisation. These changes will likely continue and will intersect with even more change brought about by globalisation.
Digital education is concerned with how teachers, schools, and administrators can harness the power of technology to empower learners.
The programme is housed in the Academy of Future Education, which is dedicated to exploring, supporting, and disseminating philosophies and best practices for future education. At micro, meso, and macro levels, our students are immersed in a setting that confronts and shapes the global challenges of education.
Why Study This Programme?
- You’ll learn from accomplished academic staff with a wide variety of international backgrounds;
- You’ll have a diverse array of modules that address cutting-edge ideas and practices in education;
- You get the chance to study at a Sino-foreign cooperative university, the first of its kind approved by the Ministry of Education in China;
- You’ll gain advanced digital education knowledge and skills in an online-onsite blended teaching and learning environment;
- You’ll develop professional skills via industry-involved educational and practical opportunities.
MSc Digital Education prepares students for a career at the education frontier. Graduates with this degree may further their careers in the education field, such as by becoming a school instructor or an administrator, or pair their degrees with other specialities, like public affairs or media production.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Globalisation and Education: Critical Perspectives
- Designing Digital Education Curriculum
- Education in a Digital Society
- Designing and Practising Digital Education
- Digital Media and Information Literacy
- Blended Learning in a Digital Age
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Digital Communication Digital Marketing
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Top 100 of 2021 Shanghai Ranking or World-class universities or First-class disciplines (MoE, People’s Republic of China): 75 percent or above (Weighted Average Mark)
- Other universities: 80 - 85 percent or above (Weighted Average Mark), depending on your undergraduate institution
- UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (out of 4) or
- 3.2 Cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22408 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22408 EUR per year during 24 months.
National22408 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22408 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Suzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.