Marketing from University of Pannonia is designed for you if you would like to complete your education acquired in another area with marketing knowledge; to learn marketing methods of sustainable consumption and responsible corporate behavior; to work in senior management position in the field of sales&marketing, market research or advertising and you plan to continue your studies in a doctoral school of business and management.
- manufacturers and service providers;
- trade companies;
- public institutions;
- non-profit organizations;
- market research agencies;
- advertising agencies;
- consulting companies.
- ERP System,
- Project Planning and Direction,
- Strategic Management,
- Advanced Corporate Finance,
- Marketing Management,
- Supply Chain Management,
- Business Law,
- Strategic marketing planning,
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form;
- Officially certified copy/copies of high school or university degree / degrees (in English);
- Officially certified copy of the Transcript of Records of previous studies (including the list of complete courses/subjects and the results) (in English);
- Certificate of English language knowledge, which can be the following:
- Medical certificate (Scanned copy of a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition issued not earlier than 1st September 2019.)
- Copy of the valid passport (with the place and date of expiration) OR in case of EU-citizenship copy of valid ID card or driving licence;
- CV in English;
- Motivation Letter in English;
- Verification of the bank transfer of the registration fee for application, which is 100 EUR (non-refundable fee);
- Submitting letters of recommendation is an advantage
International3300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1650 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1650 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Veszprém
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.