The educational Cyber Security - Administrative Management in the Field of Information Security program at Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics takes part in the Double Degree Program with the Blekinge Technological Institute (Sweden, Karlskrona) as well as in the academic mobility program Erasmus + KA1 with the Blekinge Technological Institute (Sweden, Karlskrona). Each year, in July, a summer school of cyber security is being held, the founders and direct participants of which are lecturers of the Department of Infocommunication Engineering together with representatives of Sweden and Poland, who give the training courses in this educational program.
The core curricula of the educational program were developed within the framework of the Tempus International Project No. 544455-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-SE-TEMPUS-JPCR “Preparing Next Generation of Cybersecurity Experts: A New EU-recognized Master’s Program” (ENGENSEC), funded by the European Union:
Methods for detecting and analyzing malware.
Students study the main types and principles of malware classification, their spreading and structure, methods and tools for counteracting malicious programs.
- Vulnerability Analysis and Ethical Hacking (Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking)
- Security Software Development
- Digital Forensics
- Advanced Networks and Cloud Security
- Wireless & Mobile Security
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement Studies Innovation Management Strategic Management View 9 other Masters in Management Studies in Ukraine
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- the document (the original and its copy) about the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, on the basis of which the admission takes place;
- Academic certificate issued by a foreign / Ukrainian educational institution (in the case of transfer or renewal of studies, from the second year, the academic background is attached);
- a copy of the passport document of the foreigner or a document certifying the identity of the stateless person;
- a health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
- a copy of the certificate of a foreign Ukrainian;
International2000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 USD per year during 21 months.
National1800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 USD per year during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.