About the programme
The Artificial Intelligence and Engineering Systems programme at the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) is intended for students interested in studying, researching and combining AI methods and engineering techniques, with the aim of understanding, using and developing real-life systems for new products in a wide area of applications.
This master program highly interdisciplinary. It is covering 7 departments of Eindhoven University of Technology:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Industrial Engineering & Innovation Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Built Environment
- Mathematics and Computer Science
Students with a bachelor degree in one of these areas can be admitted to the master AI&ES.
During your study you will specialize into one of the 6 tracks, representing inter-disciplinary expertise and research areas of the 7 participating departments:
- High-tech systems and robotics
- Smart cities
- AI foundations and science applications
- Manufacturing systems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Human interaction and ethics
Learning in AI
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 73 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be admitted to the Master’s program AI&ES you will have to meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge and skills acquired from a BSc level research university degree, equal to a Dutch university BSc degree level.
- Knowledge of basic concepts of Engineering Systems (calculus, linear algebra, probability and statistics, design-optimization, signals, systems and applied physics)
- Knowledge of basic concepts of Algorithms and Data Structures (linear algebra, probability and statistics, data-analysis, data-mining, programming, computer-architecture, logics, databases, data-structures, data science)
- Knowledge of basics concepts of social context (ethics, cognition, social impact of technique)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.