Students in the Digital Marketing program from Guglielmo Marconi University will have the opportunity to study major disciplines in marketing, advertising and promotion in a global context together with the examination of a wider context of their studies in terms of new technologies and advanced marketing tools.
These disciplines and tools will include, among others, consumer phycology and buying behavior, marketing strategy, people management, digital branding, social media and advertising with new media. In this way students will be able to obtain the basic marketing knowledge and at the same time they will specialize in the area of digital marketing and improve deeply their current knowledge, competencies and skills.
A student is granted a Master's degree after successfully defending his or her final thesis in front of a panel of judges. Grading is based on a scale of 0-110; 66 is the passing grade and students who obtain full marks of 110 may also be awarded 'summa cum laude' (110 e lode).
The final thesis of the Master's program, intended to assess the technical, scientific and professional preparation and competences of the student, requires the completion, discussion and presentation of a written project work during the dissertation.
Outcomes and Professional Profile
- Graduates from the Master in Digital Marketing will be able to demonstrate a critical understanding of the main themes and concepts of digital marketing and their application to the international environment.
- They will improve their problem solving skills, self-expression and independent study being at the same time capable of dealing with issues surrounding digital marketing.
- Furthermore graduates will have developed their analytical and interpretative skills and demonstrate interest and awareness of contemporary marketing trends.
- Finally, they will have acquired the necessary knowledge for a career in contemporary marketing positions, something that will increase their chances of employment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Management
- Marketing Practice
- Communication & Media
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 23 other Masters in Marketing in Italy
- Enrollment Form
- Bachelor Degree (or other suitable qualification obtained abroad recognized as equivalent.)
- Evidence of your proficiency in English
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of payment’s receipt
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.