With this Master of Business Administration - Management Information System at Unicaf Scholarships you will be able to:
- Distinguish and analyse ethical problems that occur in business and society.
- Illustrate how current technologies and decision-support tools can be utilized to the advantage of business operations.
- Explain the role and significance of effective management information systems, and describe how they contribute to optimizing organizational performance.
- Explain fundamental database concepts and apply these concepts to the design and development of relational databases.
- Demonstrate the major steps in the design and implementation phases of the system development life cycle (SDLC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Management and Leadership
- Strategic Development
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Web Design and Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 14 other Masters in Management Studies in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.