At Marketing Analytics from EDHEC Business School you will cover a range of topics and techniques that will enable you to become an efficient analytical and marketing leader ‒ from customer experience and digital business-modelling strategies to sentiment analysis and digital marketing analytics ‒ using software and data platforms including Python, Tableau and Google Analytics.
Students at Marketing Analytics from EDHEC Business School will:
- Build up in-demand technical skills
- Interpret data
- Understand and analyse consumer behaviour
- Analyse complex marketing issues based on quantitative data analysis
- Generate precise insights into customer behaviour and experience
- Turn data into insightful and efficient marketing strategies
- Develop strategic decision-making in digital and traditional marketing
- Learn how to create new ways of marketing to and engaging with customers
- Marketing Analytics
- Data Analysis
- Consumer Behaviour
- Digital Marketing
- Psychology, Consumer Analysis
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics View 37 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in France
- EDHEC seeks talented candidates from diverse backgrounds, with a history of academic achievement and demonstrated potential for growth and professional success.
- 3-year bachelor degree minimum.
- English proficiency tests
- Optional Aptitude Test Score GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE or CAT* official test score report (CAT* for Indian students only) can add value to your file
- Letter of motivation
- Academic transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Online interview to complete
International14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Lille
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.