Climate Change and Sustainable Finance from EDHEC Business School will prepare the next generation of financial professionals for this energy transition, giving them the right skill set to ensure that the financial industry can provide long-term support to environmental needs.
Students at Climate Change and Sustainable Finance from EDHEC Business School will know:
- To help companies reinvent their businesses in a sustainable way
- To assess the consequences of financial decisions in the light of climate-change
- To address the challenges of the financial industry's adaptation to climate change
- Remedials in physics
- Climate change economics
- Measurement challenges for the financial industry
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Designing feasible low-carbon transitions
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Climate Studies & Meteorology Financial Mathematics View 5 other Masters in Climate Studies & Meteorology in France
- EDHEC seeks talented candidates from diverse backgrounds, with a history of academic achievement and demonstrated potential for growth and professional success.
- 3-year bachelor degree minimum.
- English proficiency tests
- Strong GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE or CAT* official test score report (CAT* for Indian students only) or CFA Level II
- Letter of motivation
- Academic transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Online interview to complete
International18533 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA18533 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Nice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.