Consulting is the fastest growing global professional occupation. Rapid changes in world business and advances in technology means companies are seeking new ways to compete and innovate. Business consultants are the solution with unique industry and occupational understanding and expertise.
The Business Consulting and Psychology programme from University of Aberdeen offers an opportunity to study fundamental concepts of business management and psychology. The range of topics covered offered by both the Business School and the School of Psychology will include research and practice based elements, giving students extensive knowledge of industry practices, key theories and challenges in business consultancy.
This will help you develop a range of transferable skills in understanding human behaviour in the workforce, problem identification, analysis and solving, project management, interpersonal communication including administering psychological analysis techniques and providing feedback, in depth operational analysis and business report writing.
Students who complete the Business Consulting MSc can go on to have careers as a consultant or providing consulting services and experience within traditional employment areas. The consulting service practice stretches across all industries and with increased specialisation of the workforce, SME and large consulting companies are in high demand. Students may also wish to go on to start their own business consultancy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Consulting
- Operations and Project Management
- Organisational Psychology
- Organisational Culture and Conflict
- Advanced Business Consulting
- Managing Change
- A Psychology Toolkit for Consulting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology School Counselling View 829 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Aberdeen Business School and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The programme is open to all professionals with a minimum 5 years employment history and graduates from any discipline.
- a full transcript showing all the subjects you studied and the marks you have achieved in your degree(s) (original & official English translation)
- a detailed personal statement explaining your motivation for this particular programme
- a reference letter from your university discussing your academic ability. If you have been out of education for a long time you may wish to use your current or most recent employer, or another professional person
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15200 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Aberdeen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.