This Sports Medicine program at University of Queensland has been created specifically for registered general practitioners who want to advance their knowledge and skills in sports medicine.
You'll learn the fundamental aspects of sports medicine, including how to identify and treat acute and overuse injuries, injury prevention, rehabilitation and biomechanics.
- Study a program designed specifically for general practitioners to upskill in sports medicine practice.
- Develop your core knowledge about diagnosing, treating and managing exercise-related injuries.
- Enjoy the convenience of flexible, online, work-based study.
- Learn from expert educators and experienced sports medicine practitioners.
- Principles of Sports Medicine
- Special Groups in Sports Medicine
- Upper Limb, Head, Neck and Trunk Sport Injuries
- Lower Limb and Lumbar Region Injuries in Sport Medicine
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComplementary & Alternative Medicine Sports Sciences View 25 other Masters in Complementary & Alternative Medicine in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider No: 00025B
- An approved degree in medicine and 2 years full-time (or equivalent) post-qualification clinical practice. Applicants must hold registration as a medical practitioner in country of practice.
- Please note, duration of program is dependent on course availability.
International20768 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20768 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National20560 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20560 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.