This Pharmacy Practice program from University of Queensland provides intern pharmacists with specialised training and skills in pharmacy practice. The program combines academic excellence with pharmacy practice to provide intern pharmacists with the opportunity to gain a formal postgraduate qualification with a strong practical focus.
The two-year part-time program has been developed to address the competencies required by the Pharmacy Board of Australia standards, as well as focus on learning that's relevant to contemporary pharmacy practice. It is developed, delivered and supported by a team of community and hospital pharmacists with extensive practice experience.
Postgraduate study can take you anywhere. Here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Pharmacists in the Modern Health System
- Leading and Managing the Future in Pharmacy Practice
- Evaluation and Research in Pharmacy Practice
- Applied Pharmacy Practice
- Advanced Skills for Clinical Pharmacy Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy View 95 other Masters in Human Medicine in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider No: 00025B
- a bachelor's degree in pharmacy (or equivalent) from Australia or New Zealand. International applicants must have completed Australian Pharmacy Council requirements.
International24080 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24080 AUD per year during 24 months.
National15840 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15840 AUD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.