The course from Pharmaceutical Science from Robert Gordon University is distinct from others, taught in our modern, well-equipped pharmaceutical laboratories. Modules include advanced pharmaceutical analysis and quality control; drug dosage form and design; pharmacology for drug design; advances in pharmaceutical science and drug discovery and design.
You will be industry-ready from exposure to modern instrumentation and techniques directly relevant to employers and have a competitive edge when applying for jobs in the pharmaceutical science sector.
- Drug Dosage Form and Design
- Pharmacology for Drug Design
- Drug Discovery and Design
- Project Preparation
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Control
- Advances in Pharmaceutical Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Deadlines are agreed for individual courses. Make sure you apply in time to be sure of your chance of a place.
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Health Sciences View 150 other Masters in Pharmacy in United Kingdom
- Applicants normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree in a relevant science subject area.
- Applicants with a lower degree classification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
International12970 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12970 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8360 GBP per year during 12 months.
Rest of UK and EU students
- £8,360/ year
Living costs for Aberdeen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.