The Systems and Control programme of Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) studies areas as diverse as the manufacturing and semiconductor industry, infrastructure management, transportation, communications and logistics, energy delivery, the medical profession, and the family household are increasingly dependent on it. And as the world becomes more and more automated and guided, its impacts will spread even further.
What you will learn
The MSc programme trains students to use interdisciplinary strategies involving modelling, signal processing, controller design, and system analysis. It prepares engineers for a key role in the field of dynamics and control technology for complex systems and processes. The programme provides top-quality expertise and skills for successful professional careers in research, technology development and design.
The master's programme Systems and Control is a educational programme developed by the four leading universities of technology in the Netherlands - Delft University of Technology, Eindhoven University of Technology, the University of Twente and the University of Wageningen.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Robust and Multivariable Control Design
- Control Theory
- Filtering & Identification
- Integration Project Systems and Control
- Optimization in Systems and Control
- Nonlinear Systems Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 21 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree or proof that you have nearly completed a bachelor’s from a good university, that is comparable in level with a bachelor degree from a research university in the Netherlands in a main subject closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- A Bachelor's Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum
- English language proficiency
- Reference letters
- Proof of identity
International18750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18750 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.