The Systems and Control programme of Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) studies areas as diverse as the manufacturing and semiconductor industry, infrastructure management, transportation, communications and logistics, energy delivery, the medical profession, and the family household are increasingly dependent on it. And as the world becomes more and more automated and guided, its impacts will spread even further.
What you will learn
The MSc programme trains students to use interdisciplinary strategies involving modelling, signal processing, controller design, and system analysis. It prepares engineers for a key role in the field of dynamics and control technology for complex systems and processes. The programme provides top-quality expertise and skills for successful professional careers in research, technology development and design.
The master's programme Systems and Control is a educational programme developed by the four leading universities of technology in the Netherlands - Delft University of Technology, Eindhoven University of Technology, the University of Twente and the University of Wageningen.
- Robust and Multivariable Control Design
- Control Theory
- Filtering & Identification
- Integration Project Systems and Control
- Optimization in Systems and Control
- Nonlinear Systems Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Business Information Systems View 14 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree or proof that you have nearly completed a bachelor’s from a good university, that is comparable in level with a bachelor degree from a research university in the Netherlands in a main subject closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying, with good grades on the key courses.
- A Bachelor's Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum
- English language proficiency
- Reference letters
- Proof of identity
International19600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Delft
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.