In The Advanced Materials Science programme of National University of Science and Technology (MISIS) students work in teams for industrial projects and collaborate with scientists and students from other universities. In terms of scientific work, students have direct access to the latest advances in the development of alloys and use modern scientific equipment and specialized software during their research.
For each student, we form a scientific and educational track based on his research interests, which allows him to concentrate on scientific work and deepen the required knowledge in particular disciplines.
- Quantum Physics
- Data Analysis
- Data Science
- Applied Informatics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Data Science & Big Data View 23 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A scanned copy of the passport biographical page with the Notarized translation into Russian language;
- A scanned copy of the Bachelor Diploma Certificate (or equivalent) with the notarized translation into Russian language;
- Educational Transcript with the notarized translation into Russian language;
- The Statement on standard medical form indicating no contraindications for studying in Russia, with note on results of HIV, tuberculosis and hepatitis tests with notarized translation into Russian language.
- The Medical Certificate is expected to have the statements of the following medical specialists: therapist, surgeon, neurologist, otorhinolaryngologist, ophthalmologist, as well as the results of RW blood test and ECG.
- Motivational Letter in English;
- CV in English.
International2952 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2952 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2952 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2952 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 298,300 rubles/per year
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.