The design of IT solutions is a key success factor in the company. The aim of the three-semester, consecutive master's course is the preparation of specialists and executives in the IT field, focusing on the interaction of people, process and IT.
The Information Systems programme at Pforzheim University enhances the competency of prospective professionals and executives in the following fields:
- Evaluation, selection, development and use of Information Systems within a company
- Development, evaluation and selection of architectures in business and engineering applications
- Technology of IT-Systems
- Management techniques at the operative and strategic levels in national and international environments
Programme StructureThe person behind the matriculation number is important to us - together with you we want to ensure that you develop your potential in the following areas:
- Critical, analytical and creative thinking as well as problem-solving skills
- Communication skills in a global context
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Knowledge transfer competence
- Ethical awareness
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Informatics & Information Technology View 63 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Proof of university entrance qualification (HZB)
- Proof of first degree (Bachelor / Diploma certificate and Bachelor / Diploma certificate)
- Tabular CV
- Two-page letter of motivation
- Opinion / letter of recommendation from an academic institution or company
- If applicable, usable subject-specific professional or training content
- Proof of English skills that correspond to level B2 according to the European Framework of Reference (not required for Bachelor graduates from Pforzheim University)
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Pforzheim
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.