Take your skills in business management to Europe. Build expertise in globalization and innovation across borders with a focus on one of the world's largest trading blocks: the European Union.
Then, you will travel to Grenoble, France, for a two-week residency.
There you will build international expertise by studying the trade requirements and business needs of the European Union. You will also study innovation management, learning strategies to perform competitively in a global environment.
Who it’s for
This International Business and Innovation - Europe from Royal Roads University is a good fit if you:
- are interested in doing business in the European Union
- want to solve problems in a shifting, dynamic global environment
- want to build your expertise in international business strategy
- Academic Integrity
- Environment of Management
- European Union Business Environment
- Innovation Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business European Studies View 4 other Masters in European Studies in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least seven years of full-time relevant work experience, with three years at a management* level and increasing levels of responsibility.
International9702 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9702 CAD per year
National7990 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7990 CAD per year
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.