The first semester gives you solid skills in the international management to become a successful international business leader in a disrupted world.
The second semester will allow you to acquire new skills in Luxury marketing and Fashion management and knowledge related to this fascinating industry.
This International Business 4.0 - Luxury Marketing and Fashion Management program from ESSCA Online Campus will give you all the necessary ingredients to have a successful career. As we truly believe that interacting and networking is key to your learning experiences you will be encouraged to communicate with your professors throughout the program.
If you are a motivated, curious, and creative student with or without a professional and international background, join our international business 4.0 program to become a futur leader!
- Get a 100% online master’s degree from an international triple accredited business school based in Paris.
- Discover the latest trends of new tech in business and management.
- Learn and interact with our international professors and experts from luxury and fashion industry.
- Create your future professional network by joining at the end of the program, an optional residential stay or virtual learning tour in Paris.
Our master opens the door to a large variety of careers in major sectors like Retail, Marketing & communication, and Product management, etc.Here is a non-exhaustive list of professions to which you will be able to aspire thanks to our degree programs:
- International product management,
- Digital communication manager,
- Event manager,
- PR manager,
- Store manager,
- Brand manager,
- Project manager,
- international sales manager,
- international consultant,
- Luxury product development manager,
- international marketing manager,
- Strategic planner,
- Advertising executive…
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Product development in luxury & fashion
- Digital marketing for fashion & luxury
- Leadership for sustainable fashion
- Management in fashion & luxury
- Visual Merchandising
- Retail, eRetail & eShop
- Sourcing & manufacturing
- Buying in fashion
- New tech for luxury & fashion
- Fashion & Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods International Business View 5 other Masters in International Business in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- It is required for our students to have a 4-year degree preferably but not exclusively in Economics, Business, or management. We also welcome student with any science and engineering degree.
- Candidates are expected to have an excellent English proficiency written and oral, teamwork and communication skills, a true passion for the luxury industry as well as the will to work in an international context.
- Every application will be reviewed individually; it is encouraged to apply as long as you feel that you have the capacity and drive to follow our courses.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.